Please read carefully before you book your Permanent Makeup appointment.
*If you have previous tattooed / microbladed eyebrows make sure you send us a picture before booking.
After trying to run back and forth between the two locations, Unfortunately, we’re moving all the artists to Birmingham Location and closing the Shelby Studio. It was becoming too much of a hassle and taking a toll on our team.
We understand that this may come as a huge inconvenience to a lot of our clients close to the studio, but we are able to serve our clients better at the Birmingham Location.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to serving you better.
To view each artist’s work, follow them on their Instagram.
Microblading and Eyeliner Permanent Makeup FAQ
Can I switch artist for my Touch Up?
If you had your initial procedure with Elda, you can book your touch up with Vinny or Mina.
If you had your initial procedure with Vinny or Mina, there’s a $100 fee +the touch up cost to switch to Elda.
If you had your initial procedure with Mina, you can book your touch ups with Vinny.
If you had your initial procedure with one of our students, you can book your touch up with Vinny. If you want to have the touch up with Elda, there’s an additional $100 fee.
How long it take to recover from Microblading?
There’s virtually no downtime with the microblading procedure. It takes approximately 7-10 Days for your eyebrows to heal. After the permanent makeup procedure, your eyebrows will be a bit darker than the healed color, but after about 3 days they will lighten up. It takes about 4 weeks to see the full results of your procedure. Patience is key.
Does Microblading Hurt?
How much does Microblading Cost
Is eyebrow Microblading permanent?
Can I shower after Microblading?
We strongly suggest you don’t shower for at least 24 hours after your permanent makeup procedure. After 24 hours it is safe to take a shower as long as you follow these directions:
- Use a barrier or sealer such as coconut oil or Aquaphor that help repel the water. Put it on the eyebrows before going into the shower, then you can wash it off when done with the shower.
- Make sure the shower stream does not hit your face, turn your back to the shower stream
- Try to tilt your head back and have the water flow to the back of your head instead of your face
- Keep showers short and colder temperature than you normally use. You want to avoid creating steam in the shower because the heat and water vapors from the steam will open up the pores and cause pigment to escape from the eyebrows.
- When finished with the shower: pad your eyebrows dry, wash away any barrier ointment left over with a clean cotton pad and gentle soap, air dry or blow dry them, and finally apply the ointment you were provided by us.
Can you get Microblading done while pregnant?
How often do you do Microblading?
How long does Microblading last on oily skin?
How old do you have to be to get Microblading?
How do you care for Microblading?
Day 1: Absorb lymph liquid so it doesn’t crust up and form scabs and apply ointment every 3-4 hours.
Days 2-5: Wash gently with mild antibacterial soap every 3-4 hours, air dry and apply ointment
Days 6-7: Repeat same steps as days 2-5, but only do it twice a day; morning and before bedtime.
No scratching, picking or rubbing the area. You need to let them heal naturally.
No Botox, facials or anything that is meant to go under the skin or exfoliate the skin for one month
Avoid anything that will make you sweat excessively for one week; such as exercise, yoga, jacuzzi etc…
No swimming or underwater submerging.
Use a fresh pillow case.
See our full instructions on the aftercare page
Can you tan after Microblading
Is it safe to get eyeliner tattoo?
Is eyeliner tattoo painful?
How long do tattoo eyeliner last?
Follow this link to go back to the Main Page
By appointment only
MON – FRI
9:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
We are closed
Have a question?
Let us help answer your questions.