“Microblading: The #1 Secret For The Best Eyebrows”
* Please read through the FAQ’s to understand them as there will be no refund come the day of the appointment for reasons stated on the FAQ and Our Policy, thank you so much for respecting our time as we respect yours 🙂
Microblading, also described as 3D semi-permanent makeup or micro-pigmentation, is the process of inserting color pigment underneath the surface area of the skin by using tiny, sterilized, non-reusable needles to give the look of hair strokes, makeup, or to boost the natural features of the face.
Microblading treatments are considered semi-permanent and also will not clean off, however, they will discolor with time and also would need to be revitalized every 1-2 years. The frequency of touch-ups depends upon a variety of aspects including the pigment color utilized (lighter colors fade faster), the way of life (sun direct exposure), and if any chemical peels entered into contact with dealt with areas. Please note that outcomes COULD NOT be ensured as each unique skin type hold pigments differently. We will re-evaluate just how your skin has actually received the pigment at your touch-up appointment and make any kind of adjustments needed. Touch-ups are normal for cosmetic tattoo treatments, with each new procedure calling for at least 2 touch ups.
If you have extremely oily skin, the microblading technique will NOT work well for you. The constant production of oil will cause the hair-strokes to heal with a softer look. Your end result will look more powdered than you would expect. Please consider this as there will be no refund once the treatment is done. *
If you have little to no existing hair, your tattoo will appear more 2-dimensional than those clients who have more hair naturally.
If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment may fade sooner.
If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment may fade sooner and bleeding or bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
If you have any type of Diabetes please get a doctor’s note prior to booking your appointment.*
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. PLEASE do not book an appointment without our Go-ahead. 🙂 We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional touch-ups for best results and will be charged accordingly.
For many clients, a minimum of 2 treatments is usually required, a minimum of 6-8 weeks apart. With the majority of treatments, the color looks dramatically lighter after the initial week. Some customers choose this, while others select a bolder appearance. At the 2nd treatment session, we will assess the color retention as well as make changes as needed. Everyone heals differently. If your new eyebrows do not recover perfectly the very first time, do not fret! We can always go darker and add more thickness to your following appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your brows previously tattooed and also want a cover-up/re-work, you SHOULD email us a clear image BEFORE reserving your consultation. We could not guarantee outcomes for situations such as these and we must approve that your brows are practical. In some cases where the previous job is also dark, dense, discolored, or big, tattoo elimination will be extremely recommended prior to treatment. Previously tattooed areas as well as cover-ups will usually require added touch-ups for finest outcomes and will also be billed appropriately.
Two separate numbing gels are used prior to and throughout the treatment to ensure comfort. Pain limit levels differ from person to person as well as every initiative is made to ensure you continue to be comfortable for the entirety of the procedure. Having this service carried out throughout your menstrual cycle may enhance discomfort during your procedure. If you are a frequent cigarette smoker, the topical anesthetics utilized during the microblading procedure will certainly not last as long. If you have actually been detected with Fibromyalgia, understand that this may influence your sensitivity tolerance to the procedure. Clients have actually related the treatment with brow threading, plucking multiple hairs at the same time, or a light scratching of the skin.
• Following the Aftercare, instruction is a must!
• Sunlight exposure: The sunlight will incredibly soften the look of your eyebrows, so sunscreen needs to be made use of (as soon as recovered) to prolong your enhancement.
• The regrowth of skin cells: The longer the regeneration takes, the longer the pigment holds.
• The speed at which the skin absorbs the pigment: The slower the absorption, the longer the pigment will hold.
• The selection of color: Some color fade quicker than others, e.g. a blonde color will fade quicker than a dark brown color.
• The location of therapy: Enhancements to the face, as an example, fade faster as a result of constant direct exposure.
• Bleeding throughout the procedure: Any bleeding during the tattooing treatment will lower the amount of pigment absorption.
• Alcohol as well as particular medications work as blood-thinners and also must not be taken before and following your consultation.
You must be 18 years or older to receive a tattoo service at Fine Strokes. If under the age of 18 please get in touch with us through our email for more information.
As a precaution, we do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women.
The purpose of cosmetic tattooing is to enhance the natural features of the human face. Cosmetic tattooing is softer and more subtle – it is meant to be a natural-looking enhancement. Body tattoos use ink while cosmetic tattoo procedures involve pigments. These pigments are designed to gently fade over time. Fading is desired as it allows the artist to make changes to color and shape over the years as client’s natural coloration and facial changes occur.
• Please do not wax, tweeze, thread, or tint eyebrows at least 3 days before your visit. If there are any stray hairs that fall outside of our final form, we could eliminate them.
• If you plan to take place a vacation, it is suggested to prepare your trip a minimum of 30 days after the treatment.
• We need our clients to prevent any type of blood thinning drug for a minimum of 72 hours before their appointment. This consists of Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Advil.
• Do not consume alcohol the night prior to and also the day of your appointment as well as high levels of caffeine.
• If you have actually gotten on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this treatment.
• Please make sure that you do not have a Sunburn when you come in from the appointment. Tanning is acceptable, however, it will increase the skins regeneration process causing it to lose color faster, an extra touch up may be needed. You are one step closer to enjoying your new waterproof eyebrows 🙂
Your semi-permanent make-up will appear darker and also a lot more extreme than expected for the first few days. This will slowly lighten during the full healing process. Inflammation, as well as swelling, is visible. Please see our in-depth aftercare guidelines here.
We have detailed aftercare instructions listed here. It is highly beneficial to follow these instructions to ensure a comfortable healing process and to achieve the best results.
During your visit, we will mix pigments to guarantee shade blends well with your existing eyebrow as well as hair color. Most of our customers’ tattoos stay real to shade as well as lighten normally over time. There are some cases, however, where colors could fade to different tones in accordance with the individual’s response to the pigments (like ways of living and iron deficiencies). To keep your eyebrows looking their best, a refresher treatment is recommended every 1 to 2 years. Results vary with each customer.
Please note that clients with oily skin types will certainly obtain a softer/powdery outcome.
A good sunscreen should be applied daily AFTER healing and is required to help keep color true. As with any tattoo, sun exposure will make the color fade faster.
Fading speed depends on your skin type, lifestyle, sun exposure, pigment color used, broken capillaries, and if any chemical peels were done after your procedure.
If you are planning a chemical peel, laser treatment or other medical procedure, please inform the technician that you have had a cosmetic tattoo. A careful application must be taken to avoid affecting the tattooed area.
We are happy to accommodate consultations for men interested in microblading.
Yes, We pride ourselves in having a state of the art equipment and super sterile studio space. We only use single-use, disposable needles, and supplies. Which means each set-up for each new client is discarded safely afterward. Our stations are thoroughly disinfected before opening and after each procedure throughout the day.
Appointments will ONLY be made via our online booking system and NOT in person, over the phone, or via email. However, if you have any evening appointment inquiries please email us with your preference and Elda would be more than willing to accommodate. 🙂
Please note that a deposit is required to schedule and secure your appointment and is deducted from the total price of your tattoo. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about your appointment and is non-refundable. If you cancel or miss your appointment, you will simply forfeit your deposit.
We are based out of our private studio in Shelby Township, Michigan (USA) full-time but occasionally will travel and offer our services in other cities/countries. Please note that our rates may increase or vary in the case of traveling, events or in special circumstances. Traveling does not guarantee you a free touch-up appointment in your hometown. You may need to arrange to come to our studio for any future appointments.
We currently accept cash and all major credit cards.