Before care for your Microblading appointment:
To get the best results, it’s crucial for you to do your part and follow instructions.
The Before Care:
Coming from over 18 years of construction background I can attest that prepping is key to fantastic results. For example, when my crew and I would go in to paint a wall; we would make sure to fill in any holes and cracks and sand the walls down to a smooth surface before applying the primer. The finished paint would always look nice and smooth. The same thing goes for microblading; we need a great and smooth canvas (your eyebrow area) to achieve amazing results.
The eyebrow area needs to be strong, healthy, non-sensitive, and non-irritated. Here are our tips to prepare your skin for the procedure:
- Do not tweeze/wax/pick/perform electrolysis 7 days before the procedure
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face two weeks before
- Do not have any facial two weeks before the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have BOTOX three weeks before the procedure
- Do not take Vitamin E or Fish Oil at least one week before the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows at least three days before the procedure.
For a comfortable procedure and best color results:
- Do not consume ALCOHOL 48 hours before your eyebrow tattoo (a blood thinner, numbing products will not work if there’s alcohol in your system)
- Do not drink COFFEE on the day of your microblading procedure (thins your blood)
- Do not take any ASPIRIN or IBUPROFEN (Advil, Motrin) at least 48 hours before your appointment (they act as blood thinners)
Vinny, Your Microblading Guy Artist
By appointment only
MON – FRI
9:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
We are closed
Have a question?
Let us help answer your questions.