Microblading Training Michigan
2-DAY INTENSE TRAINING COURSE
Learn from the best, be the best.
Intense 2-day, in-person Eyebrow Microblading Training Course.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation in microblading, equipping artists with the skills, knowledge, and tools needed to start their journey as professional microblading artists.
We provide Post-training support and guidance.
Upon course completion, participants will receive a certificate, qualifying them to practice microblading professionally.
Microblading Michigan Classes
In person, over-the-shoulder 2-day course. With Live Model experience included.
Booking above will automatically reserve your spot.
We'll Cover the Following:
This component of the Microblading Training Program aims to provide an in-depth understanding of all aspects of microblading, ensuring that participants are well-equipped with the necessary knowledge to practice safely and effectively.
- History and Evolution: Explore the origins of microblading and evolution into a modern cosmetic procedure. Understand how traditional techniques have been refined over time.
- Current Trends: Stay updated with the latest trends and styles in microblading. Learn how to adapt these trends to suit client preferences and facial structures.
- Structure of the Eyebrow Area: Detailed study of the eyebrow area, focusing on skin types, hair growth patterns, and how they affect the shading process.
- Customizing Techniques to Eyebrow Shapes: Learning to adapt techniques for various eyebrow shapes and sizes for optimal
- Pigment Selection: Choosing the correct pigments based on skin undertones and desired results.
- Mixing and Blending: Techniques for custom-blending pigments to achieve a natural look.
- Fading and Color Change: Understanding how pigments fade over time and how to anticipate and correct color changes.
Sterilization and Sanitation: Detailed guidelines on sterilizing and sanitizing tools and workspaces to prevent infection and cross-contamination.
Client Safety Protocols: How to conduct client consultations, including health history, allergies, and aftercare, to ensure client safety and comfort.
Regulatory Compliance: Understanding and adhering to local regulations and guidelines related to microblading and cosmetic tattooing.
- Conducting Effective Consultations: Learning to assess client needs, discuss expected outcomes, and plan the procedure.
- Ethical Considerations: Discussing the ethics of client interactions, managing expectations, and ensuring informed consent.
- Managing Client Expectations: Setting realistic expectations about the results, procedure duration, and healing process.
- Post-Procedure Care: Educating clients on proper aftercare to ensure optimal healing and pigment retention.
- Managing Complications: Identifying and managing potential complications or reactions following microblading.
Hands-On Microblading Training
The emphasis on practice on artificial skin and live models ensures that participants leave the course with theoretical knowledge and the practical skills necessary to perform microblading procedures professionally.
Introduction to Tools: Familiarization with different microblading tools, needles, and their specific uses.
Stroke Techniques: Learning our unique stroke techniques to mimic natural hair patterns.
Pressure and Depth Control: Mastering the art of applying the right amount of pressure for consistent depth is essential for achieving natural-looking brows.
- Facial Symmetry Analysis: Techniques for analyzing facial symmetry to create perfectly balanced brows.
- Custom Brow Design: Tailoring brow shapes to enhance individual facial features and client preferences.
- Golden Ratio Method: Applying the Golden Ratio to achieve aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical brow shapes.
- Artificial Skin Practice: Hands-on practice on artificial skin to develop and refine microblading skills.
- Live Model Practice: Opportunity to practice on live models under close supervision, providing real-world experience.
- Feedback and Improvement: Constructive feedback from instructors to improve technique, precision, and overall results.
- Common Mistakes: Identifying and learning how to avoid common microblading mistakes.
- Correcting Errors: Techniques for correcting and adjusting strokes and shapes during microblading.
- Pigment Correction: Strategies for dealing with pigment spread, fading, or color change.
- Shading and Ombre Brows: Integrating advanced techniques like shading and ombre to create depth and fullness.
- Combination Brows: Combining microblading with other techniques for a more comprehensive brow treatment.
- Hygienic Practice: Ensuring a sterile environment and practicing safe hygiene throughout the procedure.
- Pain Management: Using numbing gels and techniques to minimize discomfort for the client.
This Client Management chapter of the Microblading Training Program aims to equip participants with essential skills for managing client relationships effectively. These skills are crucial for ensuring client satisfaction, safety, and loyalty and for establishing a reputable and successful microblading practice.
- Client Communication: Building rapport and trust through effective communication. Understanding how to listen to client needs and concerns actively.
- Expectation Management: Setting realistic expectations about the results, process, and healing.
- Customized Recommendations: Providing tailored advice on brow shapes and colors based on the client’s facial features and preferences.
Client Forms and Consent: Understanding the importance of detailed client forms, including medical history, consent, and pre/post-care instructions.
Record Keeping: Maintaining accurate and confidential client records for future reference and legal compliance.
- Aftercare Instructions: Educating clients on proper post-microblading care to ensure optimal healing and pigment retention.
- Handling Questions and Concerns: How to effectively address common post-procedure questions and concerns.
Scheduling Follow-Up Appointments: Importance of follow-up appointments for touch-ups and assessing healing progress.
- Identifying Reactions: Learning to identify adverse reactions or infections quickly.
- Appropriate Responses: Understanding the steps to take when a client experiences an adverse reaction.
- Building Client Loyalty: Strategies for creating a loyal client base through exceptional service and follow-up care.
- Referral Programs: Implementing referral programs to encourage client referrals and expand the client base.
Educational Materials: Providing clients with educational materials on microblading and aftercare.
Staying Informed: Keeping clients informed about new techniques, services, or changes in the microblading industry.
This Business Acumen chapter of the Microblading Training Program is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and tools needed to launch and manage their own microblading business successfully. Covering the foundations of Business Setup.
- Business Planning: Guidance on creating a business plan, including defining your business model, services, and target market.
- Location and Setup: Tips on choosing the right location and setting up a professional microblading studio.
Equipment and Supply Management: Advice on sourcing and managing high-quality equipment and supplies.
- Brand Development: Crafting a unique brand identity for your microblading business.
- Digital Marketing: Utilizing social media, websites, and online advertising to attract and retain clients.
- Local Marketing Strategies: Leveraging local networks, partnerships, and community events to build brand presence.
- Pricing Strategies: Setting competitive and profitable pricing for your services.
- Profit Maximization: Identifying opportunities to maximize profit through upselling, packages, and loyalty programs.
- Licensing and Permits: Understanding the legal requirements for microblading business operations, including necessary licenses and permits.
- Insurance Needs: Information on the types of insurance needed to protect your business and clients.
- Client Contracts and Liability Waivers: Importance of legally binding contracts and waivers to safeguard your business.
- Implementing CRM: Benefits of using CRM systems for client management, scheduling, and communication.
- Data Protection: Ensuring client data is handled securely and in compliance with privacy laws.
- Expanding Services: Exploring ways to expand services, such as advanced microblading techniques, other beauty services, or training programs.
- Networking and Collaborations: Building professional networks and collaborating with other beauty professionals or businesses.
- Professional Development: Opportunities for further education, attending workshops, and participating in industry events.
Get Microblading Training Certified
Ideal for Passionate Biginners and Beauty Professionals looking to expand their services.
Training Kit Includes
Training Manual ($150)
1 Month of Online Training support videos ($499)
10 Dispasable Microblading Tools ($55)
3 Pigments (3 x $40)
1 Numbing Gel ($25)
EXCLUSIVE TRADE SECRETS
At Fine Strokes Microblading, Elda has developed and perfected our unique techniques since 2016.
Our award-winning method is exclusive to us; you can only learn it here. To achieve results similar to those of Elda and our team, you need to learn directly from her.
Fine Strokes Unique Brows
Perfect Face Symmetry
Ideal to your facial features
Professioanl Microblading Tools
Environmentally Conscious Tools
PMU Machine Learning
Eyebrow Ombre Shading
Most Frequently Asked Questions About Microblading Training
No, prior experience in the beauty industry is not necessary.
Microblading training courses are designed to teach you the fundamentals of PMU, making them suitable for beginners and beauty professionals looking to expand their skills.
Our Microblading Training Program is 2 days long. Includes work on live model
You will learn about skin anatomy, color theory, proper use of microblading tools, brow shaping techniques, safety and sanitation protocols, client consultation, and aftercare practices.
Yes we provide you with the Microblading Training Completion Certificate upon course completion.
We value our courses and the students who take them.
The investment is for serious artists only.
You should be able to see the investment amount in one of the sections above.
Yes, you can start practicing after your training.
However, continuing practicing on artificial skin and seeking mentorship or additional workshops for confidence and skill refinement is recommended.
Legal requirements vary by region.
Generally, you must comply with local health and safety regulations, have a business license if you’re operating independently, and possibly have specific certifications or permits related to cosmetic tattooing/body art.
Look for programs with experienced instructors, a comprehensive curriculum, hands-on training, good reviews or testimonials, post-training support.
We have all the above!
After training, you can start your own microblading business, work in beauty salons or spas, collaborate with cosmetic clinics.
To make it easier for our artists we ofer chair rentals and continued support.
Let us know if you need chair rental, and we can work it out for you to get started without having too much overhead.