Fine Strokes Microblading PMU Training
Jumpstart the Permanent Cosmetics career of your dreams
We based in Birmingham, Michigan and offer various training programs from complete beginner Microblading Training to master Permanent Makeup classes. Our primary goal with the PMU training academy is to help our students succeed.
Our classes are designed small in number with a maximum of 4 students per instructor, which helps us ensure each student gets the attention and support they need to succeed in the various techniques we offer.
PMU graduates enjoy the benefits of continued support and exclusive discounts from our partner suppliers.
Permanent Makeup Classes Breakdown
Three Day Permanent Makeup Training Course
Permanent Make Up Professional
Students will learn hands-on techniques and the craft of Permanent Makeup. You will master how to apply PMU to the eyes, brows, and lips.
Permanent makeup can be implemented to eyeliner to emphasize the eyes, to enhance shape and color to the eyebrows, and the lip liner defines the lips, or to add color to your client’s lips for luscious looking lips.
EYELINER & LIP COURSE OUTLINE
- Machine Theory
- Needle Sizes and Usage
- Skin Anatomy
- Client Consultation
- Eye designs and Shapes
- Proper stretching techniques
Safety and Care
- Skin Anesthetics Application
- Workplace Health & Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization Procedures
- Skin Tone, color selection, and color mix
- Skin Structure
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up Your Work Station
- Lips and Liner Technique with the machine
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Hands-on practice on artificial skin and on a live model
- Business Setup and Requirements
- Marketing your business
Two Day Beginner Microblading Course
Two Day Microblading Classes
Our 2-Day Beginner Microblading Certification Course is a very demanding training program designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Microblading and to allow students to begin a successful career as a Microblading technician in a very short time. In this course, we are dedicated to teaching students how to produce beautiful and natural looking brows, using modern state-of-the-art embroidery technology.
The beginner classes are taught by Elda Kalaj- master-trainer and owner of Fine Strokes Microblading Studio. Elda has gained knowledge from masters from all around the world and teaches the most unique and up-to-date techniques used in micro-pigmentation of skin industry.
Tuition: $ 2,800
Theory and Practice
- Introduction To Microblading
- Safety and Regulations (Blood Borne Pathogens and Hygiene)
- Basic Skin Anatomy
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (History of beauty. )
- Eyebrow Shapes
- Color Theory
- Forms and Legal (Forms, Licensing, Records)
Each training program includes:
– complete kit
– certificate of completion
– training manual
– practice materials in class
– online support over an unlimited period of time
– practice on live models.
Eyebrow Shading Training
Eyebrow Shading Course
In this one day intensive course you will learn the art of Ombre Eyebrow Shading with a digital machine and using proper shading needles. Our hands-on training will prepare you to design, shape, and achieve semi-permanent color to resemble a soft eyebrow makeup look for your clients.
Tuition: $ 1,500
Theory and Practice
- Color Correction and Modification
- Shaded/Ombre Eyebrows
- Advanced Microblading Strokes
- Universal Sterilization Precautions
- Practice on practice skin
Hands On – 1 Model
- Guided Assisted Hands on Procedures
- Proper station set up
- Anesthetics for Permanent Makeup
- Healing Process and After Care
- Touch Up and Maintenance
Included in the Course
- PMU Machine
- 10 Needles
- Pigment Cups
- Micro applicators
- Instruction Manual
- Eyebrow Shading Completion Certification
Our in person Permanent Makeup Training Courses
Elda Kalaj- master-trainer and founder of Fine Strokes Microblading Studios is our hands-on training instructor. Elda has gained knowledge from masters from all around the world and instructs the unique and up-to-date techniques used in micro-pigmentation of skin industry.
By appointment only
MON – FRI
9:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
We are closed
Have a question?
Let us help answer your questions.